Teach you to make two simple and delicious Chinese dishes
Tomato stew rice
This is a very convenient Chinese home-cooked meal with no complicated steps. As long as you have a rice cooker, you can make this simple and delicious meal.
1. Put the rice into the rice cooker and cook it with less water than usual (because tomatoes have a lot of water).Add corn, peas and diced ham.
2. Add a few drops of oil, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of black pepper.Make a cross with a knife between the whole peeled tomato and place it in the center of the pot, close the lid and press the cooking button.
3. When the cooker is warmed, the lid is opened, and the tomatoes peel easily when they are soft.Add cheese slices (or cheese), mash, and mix!
4. Cover and simmer for another 5 minutes. Let the sweet and sour flavor of tomato and cheese melt into the rice.
Spicy Cold chicken
This dish is a must for the people of sichuan in summer.The tender chicken is drizzled with a special sauce of millet pepper, garlic and Chinese prickly ash, allowing the spicy red oil to soak the whole chicken.Chicken skin crisp meat, and then sprinkle with chives, white sesame, peanut chips to enhance the flavor.
1. Wash half of the chicken and put it into the pot. When the water boils, remove the chicken and rinse it with cold water
2. Pour the water out of the pot and add more water.Add 1 section of spring onion, 4 slices of ginger, 1 small handful of sichuan peppercorns and half of the washed chicken. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
3. Remove half of the chicken and place in ice water. Pour the chicken broth out of the pot into a small bowl.
4. 2 millet pepper cut into sections, 1 cilantro, 1 onion, 2 garlic, 2 pieces of ginger into the end, 1-2 tablespoons of fresh soy sauce, 1 tablespoon pepper oil, 1 small spoon sesame oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 small spoon cooking wine and 1 small spoon sugar, add just poured out of the small bowl of chicken soup into the sauce.
5. Arrange chicken pieces on a plate, pour over the sauce, sprinkle with white sesame seeds and crushed peanuts.